Goal: Support the team by ensuring that our clients receive gold standard care.
We are looking for someone who can support our team over the weekends by ensuring that our clients are responded to promptly. The primary focus of this position will be to handle communication (email and telephone) with our clients (and new clients) during the weekend hours.
In addition, there will be a variety of administrative tasks to be completed to help the team be prepared for appointments and open houses. This role requires a can-do attitude, excellent verbal and written communication, and superb customer service skills.
This role is for Saturdays and Sundays 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
● Google Docs/Sheets/Gmail – Required
● Drop Box
● Office Phone Line (on the app Line 2)
● CRM (Buffini)
● FlexMLS system
● Lawyer’s Title
● Constant Contact
● California Real Estate Salesperson License
● CA Driver’s License, Car & Insurance – Required
● Respond to overnight texts & voicemails
● Respond to overnight emails
● Set up Open House signs (and pick up at end of day)
● Pick up mail at the PO Box
● Get company car cleaned
● Throughout the day – Manage weekend emails, prioritizing as necessary and responding within an hour.
● Manage Business Line during working hours (answer all calls within 3 rings & respond to texts within 10 minutes)
● Run personal errands for Cynthia, as needed
Lead to Listing Appointment/Buyer Commitment
● Assemble listing packages
● Assemble buyer packages
● Prep for listing appointments by compiling complete Listing package (printing title, trends/Comparative Market Analysis, Listing Agreement & Disclosures)
● Set buyer showing appointments (coordinate with agents, prepare showing packet)
On the Market
● Sit Open Houses if needed, including set up, greeting attendees, collecting information on sign in sheets, cleaning up, delivering sign in sheets to office.
● Stop by vacant listings weekly on Saturday or Sunday to ensure everything remains clean and tidy (pillows adjusted, bedspreads straightened, yard is tidy, etc.) and there are no issues at the home.
● Run client-related errands (shipping boxes, fetching mail, getting new locks, other trips to properties beyond the weekly property walk-thru).
● Door knock around new listing or in the farm, as needed.
How to apply:
* Email Cynthia@CynthiaCohn.com with this in the subject line: I want to join your team!
* Include in the email in 300 words or less, why you want to work for my team.
* Attach your resume as a PDF.
I’ll be reviewing candidate resumes over the next week and will respond back to you with an interview time if I think you’re a good fit!