Goal: Support the team by ensuring that our clients receive gold standard care.
Do you get excited about helping people?
Do you make a great first impression on those you meet?
Are you a great multitasker?
Then we want to learn more about you!
If you’ve been thinking about making a career move and getting into real estate, then this opportunity of a lifetime is for you! This is an exciting position, packed with potential, with a real estate brokerage who is committed to helping families and our community.
We have a work environment that one rarely finds in other companies: team camaraderie, family-oriented, respectful, compassionate, and fun.
This position is an opportunity for those who are great at detail-oriented tasks, have excellent communication skills, and are ready to be an important part of the team. We need someone kind and compassionate as this position is also oftentimes the first contact a client has with our brokerage, so exuding a Ritz Carlton philosophy with integrity and professionalism is very important. Your team unity and passion for others should be undeniable.
The right candidate should ask:
Do I want to work in a supportive environment?
Am I interested in being mentored?
Am I ready to elevate my career?
Do I work great in a team atmosphere?
Am I driven to work independently?
Desired candidate qualities and qualifications:
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient with Mac office programs
- Problem Solver
- Outgoing personality
- Takes pride in their work
- Driver’s License
Responsibilities and duties include but aren’t limited to:
- Client and appointment correspondence via phone, text, and email
- Preparation of listing packages and other materials and vendors.
- Coordinate showings for properties, assist in feedback, offer preparation, client-related errands, and closing package gifts and notes.
- Oversee and coordinate all marketing materials for the brokerage and listings.
- Coordinate details for events including social, networking, team etc.
- Administrative tasks including managing appointments, ordering supplies, coordinating team meetings, general office administrative duties, and assisting with personal errands.
Required proficiencies include:
- FlexMLS system
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Google Docs/Sheets/Gmail
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
How to apply:
* Email [email protected] with this in the subject line: I want to join your team!
* Include in the email in 300 words or less, why you want to work for my team.
* Attach your resume as a PDF.
I’ll be reviewing candidate resumes over the next week and will respond back to you with an interview time if I think you’re a good fit!