Looking for a detail-oriented Assistant to join my growing team. Become part of a boutique real estate brokerage focused on supporting families through what is often a stressful time in their lives, using our core values of providing them with world-class protection, exceptional care, and the unmatched results that they deserve.
The Assistant position is a vital part of our organization, as they help keep the business running in an efficient and organized manner. This position is also oftentimes the first contact a client has with our brokerage, so exuding a Ritz Carlton philosophy with integrity and professionalism is very important.
The right candidate should ask:
Do I want to work in a supportive environment?
Am I interested in being mentored?
Am I ready to elevate my career?
Do I work great in a team atmosphere?
Am I driven to work independently?
Desired candidate qualities and qualifications:
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient with Mac office programs
- Problem Solver
- Outgoing personality
- Takes pride in their work
- Driver’s License
Job duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Oversee brokerage’s email
- Manage CRM
- Order office supplies
- Manage marketing materials
- Coordinate buyer showing appointments
- Prep materials for listings
- Add listings to the MLS
- Coordinate showings for our listings
- Confirm all appointments
- Coordinate Cynthia’s networking meetings
- Assist with event planning
- Manage company website
- Out of office errand running, as needed
Compensation range $16-$18/hour.
20-40 hours per week, 5 days a week, including Saturdays and Sundays.
How to apply:
- Email Cynthia@CynthiaCohn.com with this in the subject line: I want to join your team!
- Include in the email in 300 words or less, why you want to work for my team.
- Attach your resume as a PDF.
I’ll be reviewing candidate resumes over the next week and will respond back to you with an interview time if I think you’re a good fit!